Travel and Reentry

If you plan to leave the U.S. to visit another country, you must have the following documents in order to return to the U.S.
Valid Passport
Valid Visa unless exempt from visa requirements
Valid Form I-20 with a valid signature by the International Student Affairs Coordinator on page 3. This signature is valid for one year.

See FAQ from Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) about travel and re-entry at